Working on goal setting…again! It was difficult to keep it to just 10. There is A LOT I want to accomplish in 2012! I’ll be revisiting the goals in another week. It’ll be interesting to see how the list changes and progresses.
- Made running a habit/lifestyle by running 3 – 5 days per week, totaling 800 – 1000 miles.
- Completed one event per month, with 2 PR’s.
- Built the Lawrence Fit Club up to 25 regular attendees, and started a Fit Club at East 91st Street Christian Church as part of the local outreach.
- Become certified as a Team In Training Run Coach for the fall events.
- Created and coordinated a Lawrence Run Club.
- Hosted at least 1 Fitness and 1 Nutrition Challenge per month.
- Successfully achieved Diamond Coach status within Beachbody by reaching SC5 for 11 months, and mentoring my personally sponsored coaches to help them build their own business.
- Paid off over $7k in debt.
- Taken my family on a vacation to Hawaii.
- Been seen in a Beachbody infomercial.
What are your goals? How will you go about making them happen?